出国旅游必备英语口语(一)

2019-01-14 14:22

来源:

作者:

当前所在位置:广州新东方学校>>>英语学习

出国旅游必备英语口语(一)办理登机

  这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?

  Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?


  夫人,有手提行李吗?

  Any hand luggage, madam?

  Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?


  我有一只背包。

  I have one shoulder bag.


  您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?

  Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?


  手提行李不用称重。

  Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.


  手提行李不包括在内。

  Hand-baggage is not included.


  请您把行李标签系上可以吗?

  Could you put on the luggage label, please?


  把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?

  Will you put your luggage on the counter?


  你看我的手提包要过磅吗?

  Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?


  就是这些要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅?

  Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?


  我的行李必须全部过磅吗?

  May all my luggage be weighed?


  我一共三件行李超重吗?

  I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?


  先生,您有多少件行李要托运?

  How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?


  我想托运这三件行李。

  I want to check these three pieces.


  这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。

  Carry this over-weight bag by myself.


  您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。

  Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.


  我可以随身带手提包上机吗?

  Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?


  您可以免费带手提行李上机。

  You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.


  免费行李限额是25千克。

  The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.


  您只能带24磅行李。

  You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.


  这没超出免费行李限额吧。

  Is that inside the free allowance?


  刚好低于限额。

  It's just below the limit.


  它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。

  They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.


  不需要超重费。

  There's no excess to pay.


  超重5千克。

  It's five kilos overweight.


  恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。

  I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.


  那么我该付您多少钱?

  Well, how much do I owe you?


  超重费是每公斤5美元。

  The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.


  把您的机票给我好吗?

  Will you give me your ticket?


  请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?

  May I have your tickets and passports, please?


  这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。

  Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.


  这是您的行李单。

  Here's your luggage bill.


  这是一张机舱行李标签。

  Here's a cabin luggage label.


  这是您的机票及登机牌。

  Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.



出国旅游必备英语口语:单词

  登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card

  办理登机手续:check in

  柜台:counter

  手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)

  行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage



出国旅游必备英语口语:询问登机口

  A: 我应该在几号登机口登机?

  Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?


  B: 8号登机口。

  Gate Eight.


  A: 请问我的登机口是几号?

  Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?


  B: 您的登机口是6号。

  Your gate number is 6.



出国旅游必备英语口语:询问飞行信息

  北京和伦敦的时差是多少?

  What's the time difference between Beijing and London?


  你能告诉我一下我们什么时候到达伦敦吗?

  Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?


  我们什么时候开始降落?

  When are we going to be landing?


  飞机到……要多久?

  How long is the flight to... ?


  询问能够准时起飞降落吗?

  飞机会准时起飞吗?

  Is the flight on schedule?

  Is the flight on time


  这个航班会准时到达洛杉矶吗?

  Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?


以上就是小新和大家分享的《出国旅游必备英语口语(一)


课程定制


新东方广州学校微信

新东方广州学校官方咨询微信:小小新:(微信号:gzxdfsc

了解更多优惠活动、课程安排,欢迎添加我们的微信号【gzxdfsc】,
这里将随时有顾问提供专业课程咨询和优惠发送,感谢您对新东方的支持。

焦点推荐

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。