less is more|商务英语高分表达①

2017-06-06 14:06

来源:

作者:

技术引进的方式及费用

1. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,通知贵方箱子的重量、尺码和数量以及图纸和其它文件数据的费用。

2. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you byregisteredairmail.

图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方式寄达贵方。

3. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.

技术的转让费应该公平合理。

4. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

专利权使用费不应高于国际标准。

5. The technology transfer fee shall be paid inroyalties.

技术转让费将以专利使用费的形式来支付。

6. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

专利权使用费是产品凈销售价值的15%。

7. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.

专利权使用费率将根据用转让技术生产出的产品净销售来计算。

8. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.

除了一定比例的入门费,贵方应用专利权利使用费的形式向我方支付进口技术的费用。

9. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.

用转让技术生产出来的产品,我方将其零售价的8%支付给贵方。

10. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

我方要求在签署技术转让协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术转让费用的银行担保。

新东方广州学校微信

新东方广州学校官方咨询微信:小小新:(微信号:gzxdfsc

了解更多优惠活动、课程安排,欢迎添加我们的微信号【gzxdfsc】,
这里将随时有顾问提供专业课程咨询和优惠发送,感谢您对新东方的支持。

焦点推荐

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。